1. Professional moving companies can save time and money.
2. Sell unneeded items on online.
3. Dollar stores are your friend!
4. Need boxes? Think about visiting your local recycling center!
5. Read up on storage unit locations in the area that you are moving to.
6. Come up with an “emergency fund” for unexpected moving costs.
7. Make sure you have a safe location to keep receipts for taxes.
8. Schedule your move for Fall or Winter.
9. Be sure your vehicle is ready for the long trip.
10. Be sure to use reputable moving companies that provide insurance!