When it comes time to move, you may have delicate items that need special care. Here are some tips to ensure your fragile items arrive safely at your new home:
- Use small boxes. Items may break under the weight of other items when moving.
- Wrap each item individually. This ensures items don’t bump each other.
- Stuff any hollow items with tissues.
- Put soft packaging at the bottom of the box. This helps give padding to prevent breakage when moving.
- Hire professional help. A moving company will ensure your fragile items arrive safely.