Many people find packing and unpacking to be the most stressful part of moving. From safely wrapping fragile items to fitting all your belongings in boxes, packing can create a toll on you and make moving difficult. Here are some packing hacks that can make your move easier.
- Put plastic wraps over drawers, so you don’t have to empty them.
- Place paper towels or packing paper between plates to cushion them.
- Label boxes according to their content and respective rooms, e.g., dishes for the kitchen.
- Use suitcases and bags to save money on packing boxes.
- Hire professional movers to pack your belongings.