Residential Movers Home, Apartment, Colorado Springs & Statewide
Moving from one home to another marks a milestone in your life. It can be hectic, emotional, overwhelming and sometimes, just plain annoying. Our licensed and insured movers will help you every step of the way. With our comprehensive service, we can:
- Provide boxes, pads and other packing materials.
- Wrap special items for you to ensure they're secure.
- Pack your entire household, deliver it, and unpack it.
- Give you organizing tips, checklists, and perform a final sweep for forgotten items.
- Load and unload in a certain order according to your preferences.
- Provide secure, climate– controlled storage for items no longer needed.
No matter what your circumstances, there are a few handy things to keep in mind when moving to your new house, condominium or apartment:
- Measure! Make sure the front door, apartment door, inside doors, and all relevant hallways can accommodate the moving of your furniture.
- Don't wait until the last minute to pack – do a little each day, starting with art, books and movies, and any off–season items.
- Label boxes with the room they're going to – that way, you'll save time and frustration asyou start un-packing.
- Pack a suitcase with essentials, including important papers, which you can access immediately – so you're not hunting around for toothpaste.
When you're moving to a new place in the same city – or even in the same neighborhood – it can be all too easy to forget that it takes the same amount of organization and effort as if you were moving to a different state. When this happens, it makes for a long, frustrating, and exhausting day.
From filling up and unloading the truck to full–service packing of all your treasured items, we can help you make it a smooth move. Call us today at 719-227-7755 for an estimate.